Biotechnology Program Home Page
- The Biotechnology Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree
- Best option for students who want to transfer directly into a 4-year degree program or start a biotech career now with the option to easily continue your education in the future.
- The Biotechnology Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degree
- Three options for students who plan to start a specific type of biotech career immediately after graduation some of the courses can be transfered to a 4-year degree program in the future.
- AAS Degree Options
- Greenhouse Production
- Animal Science
- Biomass Operations Technology
- The Biotechnology Laboratory Methods Certificate
- Designed for students who currently have previous coursework or experience equivalent to the core biotechnology AA or AS program courses in biology and chemistry. It is a short-term credit program intended to provide you with the latest information and skills needed to function more effectively in your job or to update your skills for employment possibilities.
Like the Biotechnology page on Facebook!